The strategic growth of our clients increasingly demands company merger and / or acquisition initiatives as well as the search for resources and financial structures to carry them out. Through our Investment Banking division we accompany our clients in the different stages of this growth, designing tailor-made solutions with highly experienced consultants.
Fusions and acquisitions
In our experience, identifying and conducting Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) should be an integral part of a company's strategy. They may arise as an opportunity, but they should not be seen as objectives in themselves, but rather means through which the company manages to improve its competitive position.
We have advised multiple industries throughout the region, which together with extensive knowledge of the business and transaction environment in Latin America, allows us to provide strategic solutions to complex non-organic growth options.
Our approach is to adapt to the objectives and needs of companies with flexibility and innovation. Our tailor-made support will always be aimed at creating value for shareholders. Some solutions in this field are:
- Financial Structuring:
- A comprehensive company analysis process to determine indebtedness, optimal capital structure, available financing options, and other financial strategy decisions that can be implemented.
- Debt Issuance and Placement:
- We design solutions for the search for financing via debt that best suit the objectives and needs of the company and shareholders, supporting them throughout the process until the best possible conditions are achieved.
- Private Placement:
- We assist in the process of identifying financing or investment opportunities between entrepreneurs and private funds, designing, contacting and negotiating each transaction until its closing.
- Risk Models and Long-Term Financial Planning.
- We prepare different analyzes and scenarios that allow planning the company's finances in the long term, mitigating potential risks and visualizing the way and when strategic decisions should be financially supported