Operational Efficiency and Productivity
Companies must implement their own pragmatic search for Operational Excellence, taking into account the critical dimensions of their particular strategy and moving away from generic methodologies.
A set of "Lean" studies and tools that are executed in three stages of the methodology, from diagnosis to obtaining the results, is put into practice. We design a particular solution for each company, and work with all levels, not just managers, to ensure that the "attribute" and knowledge pertaining to the change remains with our client's personnel and not with the consultant.
During the First Stage (Diagnosis), a detailed analysis of the current situation is carried out in terms of the status of the Strategy, the agility of the critical processes, the design of the organizational structure with which the company carries out its operations and the "Management model" used to control daily operations at the commercial, logistics, manufacturing, BackOffice, etc. levels. For all areas of improvement identified, we quantify their impact on the operational and financial results of the business, so that we can prioritize their implementation order.
During a Second Stage (Project), we work closely with all client personnel, seeking, through teamwork and operational discipline, implementations and changes of long-term culture with an impact on immediate results. Our experience and history of success gives us the confidence to be able to offer our clients annual returns on their investment of a minimum of 2 to 1.
Once the project is concluded, the Third Stage is activated. This involves carrying out "implementation audits" at 3, 6 and 9 months after completion, thus ensuring that the model does not deviate from the goals achieved.
- Capacity Building
- During our diagnostic and implementation processes, we always try to build team capacities and behaviors that will help them ensure the sustainability of the new practices and behaviors, so that they can also contribute to the continuous improvement of results.
- Implementation methodology and tools
- With all our projects, we develop customized tools to meet the needs of our clients, in addition to defining key decision points where the management can continuously observe the progress of the transformation. We maintain a direct communication that allows to guarantee alignment and focus during the execution.
- Disciplined Execution
- Our projects are characterized by a sense of urgency and discipline in taking advantage of opportunities, solving problems and improving processes, we help teams to be able to combine the day to day business with a process of transformation.
- Versatility and support
- We design a team for each client, with the skills and experience needed for the challenges we are faced with. We also work on creating support mechanisms that allow the transformation to be consistent over time and only have space for continuous improvement.